What are we about?
- To encourage girls to try a variety of skills under the auspices of the SWI.
- To nurture our junior members so that in the future they may choose to become members of the adult organisation.
Who are we for?
- Girls in school classes Primary 4-7 and Secondary 1-3.
How do I Join?
- Current Members – Have priority for 2019 spaces and booking for these will open on 1st December 2018 for two weeks
- New Members – Any remaining spaces will then be offered to those on the waiting list/new members
How to Register – Parents or guardians must complete and return the registration form provided along with the Membership fee (£10) to secure their place.
Membership form – Junior Dipper form 2020
*Membership runs from January 2020 to December 2020
Classes and Date 2019 – Junior Dippers dates flyer 2020
Sat 25th January – Paper flowers/Papercraft
Sat 21st March – Wool Craft
Sat 23rd May – TBC
Sat 22nd August – Chocolate
Sat 28th November – Christmas Craft
Venue – The HUB 59 King Street, Perth
£2 per meeting, Please bring a packed lunch