What are we about?
- To encourage girls to try a variety of skills under the auspices of the SWI.
- To nurture our junior members so that in the future they may choose to become members of the adult organisation.
Who are we for?
- Girls in school classes Primary 4-7 and Secondary 1-3.
How do I Join?
- Current Members – Have priority for 2019 spaces and booking for these will open on 1st December 2018 for two weeks
- New Members – Any remaining spaces will then be offered to those on the waiting list/new members
How to Register – Parents or guardians must complete and return the registration form provided along with the Membership fee (£10) to secure their place.
Membership form – JD Form 2019
*Membership runs from January to December
Classes and Date 2019 – Junior Dippers dates flyer 2019
Sat 26th January – Cross Stitch
Sat 30th March – Papercraft
Sat 25th May – Sock Dolls
Sat 31st August – Patchwork
Sat 28th September – Drama / Music
Sat 30th November – Sugar Paste Plaques
Time – 10.30am -3pm
Venue –10th Perthshire Scout Hall, Murray Place, Perth, PH1 1NJ
£2 per meeting, Please bring a packed lunch